This modern stunner of a home was inspired by a vision of indoor and outdoor “flow”. The distinctly zen home is contemporary but with soft edges and nuances of warmth and serenity. Many subtle but high-end details charm you as you make your way through the home – from warm woods to unique lighting fixtures to inspired stone work – there is much to catch the eye!
Panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains are available from nearly every room with a focus on light, openness and the pure beauty of the natural surroundings. You can almost forget you’re in the heart of the city…
Location: Brittania (Calgary SW)
Developed Square Footage: ~6,500 sq. ft.
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Two guest rooms
- Kitchen with butler’s pantry
- Family Room
- Great Room (with wine wall)
- Oversized office/music room
- Mudroom and Laundry
- Wine Room
- Lower-level spa bath with steam shower
- Lower-level media and entertainment room
- Golf Simulator
Most interesting features:
- Central zen-garden outdoor courtyard is perfect for relaxing and offers beautiful views (and privacy) from the master ensuite.
- 40-foot skylight in kitchen that makes it seem like you’re cooking outdoors.
- Home gym that rivals those seen in commercial spaces.